The Yes/No question lets you set up a yes or no question as a slider or radio button choice. The Yes/No question type can be used for simple branching and will be automatically translated when languages are added to a survey.
To set up a Yes/No question:
- Drag and drop a Yes/No question from the Basic Questions section of the palette to the canvas.
- Phrase your question in the Question Title and optionally add an Extra Description.
- If you want to make the question required, uncheck Optional in the question’s Options settings.
- Optionally set up branching logic with the Skips to drop downs in Options.
- Configure Display settings for the question. See below for details.
- Save your survey.
|Appearance||By default the question displays as a slider. Select Horizontal to create horizontally arranged radian buttons and Vertical for vertically arranged ones.|
|Display side-by-side||Displays the question on one half of the screen. In order for two questions to display side-by-side, you’ll have to enable this option for both questions. The first question will be on the left and the second on the right.|
|Append to previous question||Use this to make this question appear as if it’s part of the previous question.|