If you have purchased a Salesforce integration you can import contacts from Salesforce into your FluidSurveys address book.
To import your Salesforce contacts into your FluidSurveys address book:
- Select Contacts from the Tools menu in the upper left corner of your account.
- Click Add Contacts and select Import from Salesforce.
- Click Add New Record.
- Select the type of record you want to add. In most cases this will be Contact.
- Select the field in Salesforce associated with the contact’s email.
- Select the field in Salesforce associated with the contact’s name.