If you are a paid plan, you can export your survey in either PDF or Word format and print it from your computer.
To export your survey:
- Click the deploy icon in the left sidebar.
- Click Print (Export).
- Select your desired Export Format.
- Select your desired Options.
- Click Export Survey >>
- Display title and description at the top of the document: Include your survey’s title and description in the survey.
- Create a new page for each survey page: Create a page break at the end of each survey page. This is not a one-to-one relationship between survey pages and printed pages — very long survey pages may be more than one printed page.
- Show page numbers: Add survey page numbers to the survey. Pages numbers are associated with each survey page, not each printed page — if page 1 of your survey takes up 4 printed pages, only the first page will be labeled Page #1.
- Show branching information: Add branching instructions to the paper survey. For example: “If [identifier] Question Text = Answer Choice then Skip to Page 6”
- Show question identifiers: Include your question identifiers so respondents can follow branching instructions.
- Show looping indicators: Display an icon next to questions that have looping applied.