Polls are single multiple choice question surveys that show respondents instant results after they are taken.
To set up a poll:
- Click Polls in the top left menu bar.
- Click + New Poll.
- Give you poll a Name and add the Question text and answer Choices.
- Configure the poll settings. See below for details.
- Click Save Poll.
- Distribute the Direct Link to the poll or use the Embed Code to embed your poll online.
To close a poll click on the Live button in the upper right corner of the poll page.
- Restrictions: Restrict the number of times a respondent can take the poll. Restrict to once per cookie, once per IP address, or have no restriction.
- Expiration: Set when the restrictions will expire. For example, setting and expiration of 1 week on a poll restricted to once per IP address would allow a respondent to retake the poll in a week from the same IP address.
- Results: Customize the display of poll results and vote totals back to the user
- Display Options: Choose if you want your radio buttons to be links and if they should be laid out horizontally or vertically.