Bucket together similar choices of a question in a report to make analyzing complex tables and graphs easier. For example, if you are cross tabulating against a question that asks how satisfied respondents are with a website, you can bucket those who are satisfied and very satisfied together to simplify your report.
To bucket choices in a report item:
- Hover over the report item you want to bucket choices for and click Edit.
- Select Add Bucketing from the Advanced drop down in the upper right corner of the Edit Widget.
- Select answer choices you want to bucket together and click + Create Bucket.
- Give your bucket a descriptive name that will be used in your report.
- Repeat this process until you have created all the buckets you need and click Finish.
- Save your report item.