Download a file of your survey to back it up or pass it to another FluidSurveys user who can then import it.
To download a file of your survey:
- Click on the survey you want to download in the list on your account homepage.
- Select Export Backup .FSD from the Actions menu up the upper right corner of the page.
Survey download as a .FSD file. This file type can only be opened with FluidSurveys.
To import a .FSD file into Fluidsurveys:
- Click the + New Survey button in the upper left corner of your account homepage.
- Click Import from FluidSurveys Backup.
- Give the survey a Name, set its Default Language if this will be a language other than English, and optionally assign it to a group.
- Click Browse and locate your .FSD file.
- Click Create Survey.