Require your respondents to authenticate before they can take all or part of your survey. You can let respondents login with a Twitter or Facebook account or use your system’s own email and password based authentication by providing a custom OAuth endpoint.
To set up respondent authentication for a survey:
- Select the survey you want to set up respondent authentication on.
- Select the settings icon from the left hand toolbar.
- Click Access Restrictions in the settings menu.
- Select Use external authentication.
- Select an option from the Auth Type drop down. Twitter Authentication will require respondents to login to their Twitter account to take your survey and Facebook Authentication will require respondents to login to their Facebook account. If you select Custom OAuth Endpoint you must provide your OAuth Endpoint URI and your Client Secret.
- If you survey is more than one page long, select which page the authentication should happen on.
- Save your survey.