Add a table of contents to the first page of your survey. You can also add the ability to jump to any named page to the top of all survey pages.
To add a table of contents:
- Give each page you want to include in your table of contents a label. Pages without labels will not show up in a table of contents. To give a page a label, click on the page in the canvas, select the Page tab in the palette, and enter your label into the Page Label field.
- Click on the first page in your survey in the canvas and select the Page tab.
- Select Show Jumping as Table of Contents.
- If you want to add the ability to jump to any named page to the top of all survey pages, click the Survey tab in the palette and select Enable jumping. If you do not enable this, respondents will only be able to jump to pages from the table of contents on the first page.
- Save your survey.
- To preview your table of contents, click the preview icon .