The survey dashboard page is what you see when you first login to your account. In addition to viewing a list of all created surveys, from the survey dashboard page you can:
- Archive or Delete surveys
- Create a New Survey
- Duplicate surveys
- Export a backup file of your surveys
- Rename your survey
- Search for or filter surveys
- Share surveys with groups
- Tag your surveys
- Transfer your Surveys to other FluidSurveys Account Holders
Archiving or Deleting Surveys
Deleting a survey will remove it permanently whereas archiving it will remove it from your survey list and tag it as archived. Archived surveys can be restored at any time.
To delete or archive a survey, select it from your survey list and select either Delete or Archive from the Actions drop down in the upper right corner of the window.
To view or restore archived surveys:
- Click on the tag button right next to the search bar on top of your survey list.
- Select Archived.
- Select the survey you want to restore.
- Select Restore from the Actions drop down in the upper right corner of the screen.
Creating a New Survey
Create a new survey by clicking the + New Survey button in the upper left corner of the screen. If you are creating a new blank survey, give it a name, select a default language, and optionally assign it to a group. You can also create a survey using a template.
Renaming a Survey
To rename a survey:
- Select the survey from your survey list.
- Select Rename from the Actions drop down in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Enter a new name for your survey and click Ok.
Searching for or Filtering Surveys
Search for surveys by name using the search bar at the top of the survey list. You can also use the buttons to the right of the search bar to filter surveys by tag, group, or create a filter that combines survey name, tags, or groups to filter out surveys.
Share Surveys with Groups
If you have a multi-user account and groups, you can share surveys with groups from your dashboard.
To share a survey with a group:
- Select the survey you want to share from the surveys list on your dashboard.
- Select the groups you want to share it with from Groups drop down in the upper right corner of the window.
Tagging Your Surveys
Create tags and tag your surveys. Use tags to filter and search for surveys.
To tag a survey:
- Select the survey you want to tag from the surveys list on your dashboard.
- Click the Tags drop down in the top right corner of the window.
- Select and existing tag to apply it, or select New Tag to create and apply a new tag.
Filter your surveys by selecting tags using the tag button next to the search bar.