If you have a multi-user account you can add users of different types and organize them into groups and divisions. Admins are the only kind of user that has the ability to create new users. You can create as many users as your plan allows.
To add a new user:
- Select Users from the account name drop down in the upper right corner.
- Click Add User.
- Enter a valid email address for your user. An invitation to their user account will be sent to this email.
- Select a Member Type. See below for details.
- Optionally add your user to groups or divisions.
- Add a message to the bottom of the email that is sent to your user when they are invited to the account. Email reads, “Hello, You have been added as a member on training. To confirm your membership, please follow this link: [Link] If the link above is not active/clickable, please copy and paste the following URL into your browser’s addressbar: [longform link]” [ANY ADDED MESSAGE].
- Optionally unselect Send notification to user. When this is selected users automatically receive an invitation email for their account. If you unselect it you will need to manually activate the user, reset their password, and distribute account information to the users yourself. Activate and reset user passwords using the Actions menu in the users list.
|Member Type||Description||Can create groups?||Can Manage Groups?||Can Create Divisions||Can Manage Divisions||Can create and share surveys?|
|Admin||User with the most default permissions.||Yes||Yes, if they create the group OR the group is in a division they are the admin to.||No||Yes, if the account owner makes them an admin for the division.||Yes|
|Member||Generic user whose permissions can be set in a variety of ways.||Yes||Yes, if they create the group.||No||No||Yes|
|Collector||A user who only has permission to collect survey responses and potentially to create new collectors.||No||No||No||No||No|